Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery Estimations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Duhs

Jul 29, 2017
Oahu
Hey guys, I just wanted to compare Model 3 Delivery Estimations
Mine was reserved on April 25, 2016
And for First Production car it's expected Feb - Apr 2018
Standard Battery May - Jul 2018

Hey guys, I just wanted to compare Model 3 Delivery Estimations
Mine was reserved on April 25, 2016
And for First Production car it's expected Feb - Apr 2018
Standard Battery May - Jul 2018

I don't think I have anything really useful to add. But I wanted to give you my two cents just so I could say "Hey DUHs". There. Got that done.

I guess you already know? Tesla rep has told us this: 1) Existing owners of a Tesla come before non-owners. 2) Deliveries start west coast to east coast in US. Hawaii comes after east coast - sometime. We are not included in west coast region during this time.

Emails are only for people that are ready to configure. If you want an estimate just log into your Tesla Motors account (My Tesla) and somewhere there is place to click on an estimator.

I guess you already know? Tesla rep has told us this: 1) Existing owners of a Tesla come before non-owners. 2) Deliveries start west coast to east coast in US. Hawaii comes after east coast - sometime. We are not included in west coast region during this time.

Strange. My estimator says
First Production
310 mile range with Rear Wheel Drive
$49,000
Oct - Dec 2017

Hard to believe this is after East Coast deliveries.

Strange. My estimator says
First Production
310 mile range with Rear Wheel Drive
$49,000
Oct - Dec 2017

Hard to believe this is after East Coast deliveries.
where are you seeing this estimate. all I see when I go to the delivery-estimate link is this.
nothing else. (the save button does not do anything.)
the previous page says: "Your Model 3 was reserved on 3/31/2016. You'll be invited to configure based on the date of your reservation." so I know I have a reservation...
delivery-estimate.PNG

Tesla called me today and left a message. they said they were continuously making updates to the web page and I will be able to see it in a few days when they apply updates. yada yada yada. it just sounds like a song and dance to me.
after I posted (and put in a ticket with tesla) I was able to use Firefox to see the correct page. didn't they test with IE?