Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 delivery estimator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The estimator we talking about is the one in P.1 Troy created, not the one from Tesla
Gotcha. Wish Tesla had sent me the reservation confirmation immediately upon submitting it instead of the next day, because I don't really remember what time I reserved. Oh well, no more than a day or two different in the estimator, since I at least remember that it was after lunch on Apr 1. Estimate is end of May for configure LR, and end of Oct for configure for AWD. Interesting to me is the estimator also says it's a 2% chance that the $7500 credit extends to Q4. I personally think it's quite high that Tesla is figuring out how to maximize the credit for everyone and it will remain for Q4.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Let's say Elon really achieve 6k/ week by the end of Q2 and start adding AWD and white interior in July. That's 2.5 months from now. Plus the priority (employee, owners...etc), probably another 2.5-3 months. 5-6 month time frame is about right to me
It's not going to take that long to get through the employee/owner once they hit 5K/week.

Reactions: preilly44
Confused. How does one use the estimator to check on their own reservation? I've used the Model 3 Invite spreadsheet before but not seeing how Troy's one is configurable.
Not sure if you’re using his estimator that’s linked with this forum but I believe it’s not working. He’s on M3 owners club-here’s the link:
Model 3 Delivery Estimator ♞

• Informative
Reactions: SMAlset