Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery Expected Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys new member here and this is my first post,

Hoping you guys could help me out.

Placed an order for M3P 3 weeks ago for Chatswood pick up and just noticed on the Tesla dashboard the expected delivery changed to 16th to 29th December. I was hoping for the car to be delivered within 3 to 5weeks as I'm away on holiday with my family during the time (from 20th of Dec). Would there be any chance to receive the car by late November or will Tesla hold the car for me till mid Jan?

Placed an order for M3P 3 weeks ago for Chatswood pick up and just noticed on the Tesla dashboard the expected delivery changed to 16th to 29th December. I was hoping for the car to be delivered within 3 to 5weeks as I'm away on holiday with my family during the time (from 20th of Dec). Would there be any chance to receive the car by late November or will Tesla hold the car for me till mid Jan?
Welcome .... Sorry, no one can really help you. Tesla can't deliver your car it if it's still going to be on a boat in late November, you're better off contacting your delivery/sales advisor about your dilemma.

P.S. I'm also waiting for a Model 3, and even though the website says 3 - 6 weeks, my estimated delivery date is 6 - 8 weeks after ordering.

Welcome .... Sorry, no one can really help you. Tesla can't deliver your car it if it's still going to be on a boat in late November, you're better off contacting your delivery/sales advisor about your dilemma.

P.S. I'm also waiting for a Model 3, and even though the website says 3 - 6 weeks, my estimated delivery date is 6 - 8 weeks after ordering.
Thank you, Ill contact my advisor tomorrow.

I ordered my SR+ on September 14th and I have not heard anything yet. After speaking with an advisor they said I would receive a text with my VIN number. After receiving this text delivery is usually 3 weeks after this. So if I don't get the text this week then I would expect it to be December I get the car.

I ordered my SR+ on September 14th and I have not heard anything yet. After speaking with an advisor they said I would receive a text with my VIN number. After receiving this text delivery is usually 3 weeks after this. So if I don't get the text this week then I would expect it to be December I get the car.
This will not apply this quarter. The cars are on ships, or still in Shanghai depending on vin/build date.