TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Delivery In Ottawa

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by bm3Ottawa, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:11 AM.

1. bm3Ottawa

bm3Ottawa New Member

So I have a problem, I ordered my Model 3 end of August (26th).

The process so far has been super smooth (until now). I was supposed to get delivery yesterday from Montreal to my home in Ottawa, and waited during the day for the new car. But it didn't arrive. Upon calling them, and investigating further, they found out that the car had accidentally been picked up by the wrong truck, and went to Quebec city instead :(

They were very apologetic, and the service has been great so far, but I've sold my current car (and gave a 2 day buffer) after my expected delivery date of the 11th. So I have a logistics issue, not to mention the huge disappointment of not getting the car while waiting for it the whole day.

Any suggestions? They're trying to delivery it directly to Ottawa now from Quebec City, but do you guys have any ideas to get the car sooner in the next 1 or 2 days?

Thanks!

2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

Crap happens. You got yourself in a bind. Rent a car

3. KenC

KenC Active Member

Ask Tesla if they'll pay for the Uber?

4. bm3Ottawa

bm3Ottawa New Member

It's more if I can ask them for compensation, I can borrow a car for the weekend or rent one, but it's a hassle.

I called them and told them the situation, so they will try to expedite..

Question for you guys, can i track my car through the app, right now it just shows the videos?

5. tinyrodent

tinyrodent Member

No you can't track the car before taking delivery.

• Funny x 1