Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for being positive lol
well... you would get it before Diwali, just in time. more likely that your car will have few more hardware, as Tesla usually does.
I received mine last September, in month or two they started giving away larger batteries and free seat heating...
Someone just posted that they received invitation to Beta testing program for FSD at New Zealand... so you might be getting in there as well...
At Tesla, new customers are always much more important than existing ones... so count yourself lucky.

Reactions: montybhai
I think I may have missed out again on delivery for this next shipment apparently it’s on its way to auckland and I still have no vin assigned
Hang in there. Your not alone. I ordered a model 3, midnight silver, white interior on feb 22. No vin. Still says 5 to 7 months. Rang tesla and looking at Oct or Nov. Lucky I wasnt holding my breath...i would be really dizzy. o_O

Reactions: Audietron
Hang in there. Your not alone. I ordered a model 3, midnight silver, white interior on feb 22. No vin. Still says 5 to 7 months. Rang tesla and looking at Oct or Nov. Lucky I wasnt holding my breath...i would be really dizzy. o_O
fortune favours the ones wait for good things to happen, wilfully or not. I am sure you would get it in September/October. Unless Chinese energy crisis worsens and production gets delayed further.

• Funny
Reactions: montybhai
Well it’s it’s October or November then Then Tesla might as well give me the 2023 model :):)
watch what you wish for.... I hope you get your car earlier.

China heatwave crisis is likely making sure that world is facing Tesla cars, usual manufacturing and Battery shortage in next weeks and months.

I guess Mother Nature is working hard on planet level detox.

If that's the case, you might get multiple coats by the time you get your car... probably so much better colour quality than standard 😂
Recent image of first coat 😁😁😁😁
FH08OCT_PAITOU_01-2.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron