Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, this is random. Just checking this thread to get a sense from the community on deliveries. See someone mention inventory being on the site. Take a look. See a car that is my exact configuration here in Chch. Ring Tesla. Match made. Pick up Monday or Tuesday next week. They obviously missed matching it to my order from April. Assuming this all works out...

Well, this is random. Just checking this thread to get a sense from the community on deliveries. See someone mention inventory being on the site. Take a look. See a car that is my exact configuration here in Chch. Ring Tesla. Match made. Pick up Monday or Tuesday next week. They obviously missed matching it to my order from April. Assuming this all works out...
Awesome lucky you, is it a new car?

Well today marks the end of my 5-7 (Feb 25th order)month EDD period and still Mr. Musk has not responded with anything about my vehile
Premature delivery are riskier, so elonta might make sure you get normal delivery, proper 9 months wait...

Look at bright side, you will get joy of being new parents (phantom breaking, random errors, unknown updates) without changing diaper as there is no oil changes 😂🤣

• Funny
Reactions: montybhai
9 bloody months this is ridiculous.com not only do in wait longer I get a vehicle full of errors
Well you get exactly what you signed up for...
Once you get addicted to silence when idle at signal (bloody noisy when driving), and doing nothing when stuck in traffic (except hiding as people behind hate you for that 2 car gap in front), or watching movies when parked (hopefully food trucks, else parking cost might be more than theater).
.... you develop acquired test, and fall in love by forgetting all the wait (or ignore the pain before getting car)

alternative analogy might be like love marriage are...
You choose the model, wait for all condition to be met, wait for all remaining models to be delivered, stay committed to model you selected, wait forever to finally realize you chose the wrong model 😂😂🤣

Traditional

Well you get exactly what you signed up for...
Once you get addicted to silence when idle at signal (bloody noisy when driving), and doing nothing when stuck in traffic (except hiding as people behind hate you for that 2 car gap in front), or watching movies when parked (hopefully food trucks, else parking cost might be more than theater).
.... you develop acquired test, and fall in love by forgetting all the wait (or ignore the pain before getting car)

alternative analogy might be like love marriage are...
You choose the model, wait for all condition to be met, wait for all remaining models to be delivered, stay committed to model you selected, wait forever to finally realize you chose the wrong model 😂😂🤣

Traditional
that's why I got an arranged marriage, choose the model got it there and then, so far it has been amazing. 😆😆😆

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron