Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery with AMD Ryzen [if you received one please post here]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The purpose of this thread is to make it easy for thread watchers to keep track of when Model 3 deliveries with the AMD Ryzen happen and start to become the norm. Digging through multiple threads to keep up with the status is time consuming, and the spreadsheet can be filled out by anyone online. It seems a lot of people are interested in this, and hopefully this will be useful.

Please post one time after taking delivery of your Model 3 with AMD Ryzen MCU. Include your specs, build date, delivery date, and location; or link to another post if you already have one.

Took delivery of my M3LR MSM Areo No FSD today. OD 10/26/21 Build date 1/17/22 Bay Area VIN 161xxxxx

Attachments

• 6B403060-4E84-4F9F-B9A8-001E19045C8E.jpeg
    6B403060-4E84-4F9F-B9A8-001E19045C8E.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 2,160
Last edited:
Upvote 1
(moderator note)

I am not a fan of multiple threads on the same topics, but understand what is trying to be accomplished here. Accordingly, this thread will not be a discussion thread (there are multiple of those).

Any post that isnt "I took delivery of X car on Y date with ryzen" will be moved to some other thread on this topic, as this isnt a discussion thread.

EDIT: I am also going to sticky this thread, because by definition it will not have a lot of posts in it, at least at the beginning, so will likely fall down and be less useful without being stickied.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for starting this thread. To be clear, you are looking only for actual delivery reports, not assigned VINs and SA reports. And you are compiling chipset info (Intel v AMD), not 12v Battery or dual pane rear glass or other in-process production mods, right? :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for starting this thread. To be clear, you are looking only for actual delivery reports, not assigned VINs and SA reports. And you are compiling chipset info (Intel v AMD), not 12v Battery or dual pane rear glass or other in-process production mods, right? :)

Its @MR F that started this thread, but that sounds correct. No "my SA said my car has it and I will know when I pick it up in Feb", or "I read on reddit that it should be in all cars after XX date.

This was specifically about the AMD chipset, but I suspect that the OP wouldnt mind if the post also included information about 12 Lithium battery, or dual pane glass, etc as long as its took delivery (past tense) and not discussion of such, just reporting that you got those.

I also dont think reporting "I took delivery on X date and got Intel Atom" is something for this thread either, myself. Since that is the default, the expectation is that is what you would get, so there isnt any need to post reporting that in THIS particular thread (although other threads are ok).

Upvote 0
I also dont think reporting "I took delivery on X date and got Intel Atom" is something for this thread either, myself. Since that is the default, the expectation is that is what you would get, so there isnt any need to post reporting that in THIS particular thread (although other threads are ok).
Now that there seems to be a pattern emerging (16xxxx having Ryzen), I think it might be useful to know if there are examples any of those later VINs having the Atom.

Upvote 0
Now that there seems to be a pattern emerging (16xxxx having Ryzen), I think it might be useful to know if there are examples any of those later VINs having the Atom.
Thats not what would happen. It wouldnt be people with later vins it would be anyone going forward posting "I got intel" and "why did I get intel" and "I called my SA and they told me I was gonna get ryzen but I got intel.

I have already had to delete at least 2-3 posts a day where people are posting "discussion" stuff (in this thread), and I am not going to do something like "everyone with vins > than X post here" because no one is going to listen to that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I received my White M3LR VIN 159XXX with the Ryzen. I didn't check the battery. I'm located in Southern California (Irvine). For what it's worth, when I called when I received the VIN, the associate was somewhat surprised it had the Ryzen when he looked up the information. He said it was still a low percentage from what he's seen (10%) but take that with a grain of salt.

Upvote 0