TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 delivery

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Tiko, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Tiko

Tiko New Member

Hi guys

New to here, on June 30th j paid the $2500 and configured my model 3. I got the all wheel drive. At the time they told me it takes about 3-5 months. Was wondering how long it took you guys to get your tesla once the $2500 is paid and what the next step is. Thanks!!

2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

When they opened up ordering to everyone, the dates seems to become useless. There may have been some changes this week that make things sound a little more realistic, but no one is really sure yet.
    Depending on your place in line, it may sooner or later.

3. dano9258

dano9258 Member

Since you ordered And, probably what the estimate says. Rwd you prolly would get it within weeks. They just started producing awd and they are trying to sell the large batch of rwd they have from June still.

4. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

Unknown on AWD. It seems that it will be produced on the newer, more-automated line that they're trying to ramp.
    Priority would be the high-margin performance.

5. BobCio

BobCio Member

Just ordered my M3 AWD today and when the system estimated 2-4 months for AWD, 1-3 months for RWD and for AWD Performance. Hope it's true to actual delivery. My Model X was pretty accurate to the time estimate (back two years ago).