Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Deposit Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't seen an X around NH yet, so Dedham or Natick, tough choice! At the Natick Mall mall parking should be easy. Judging from Google maps, Dedham parking appears limited? If it becomes necessary, would hope that the neighboring tenants are tolerant of some temporary overflow.

I was originally going to go to Dedham, but now I'm thinking Natick to incorporate some shopping and a visit to Kelly's for some roast beast for lunch. I'd love to meet up - should I wear a bimbels sign on my forehead? lol

Yes, Dedham parking might be an issue at the SC, but you can park nearby at the Whole Foods or Legacy Place and walk.

Well I've waffled enough but now work has me flying in from Amsterdam (where I saw many Teslas!) I will definitely be in Dedham. I am flying in to Logan on Wednesday, getting back to Braintree and then hubby has reserved me a room at a hotel in Dedham for Wednesday night so I won't have to drive home to Newport and then back to Dedham on Thursday.

For those of you going to Dedham - how early will you arrive?

Well I've waffled enough but now work has me flying in from Amsterdam (where I saw many Teslas!) I will definitely be in Dedham. I am flying in to Logan on Wednesday, getting back to Braintree and then hubby has reserved me a room at a hotel in Dedham for Wednesday night so I won't have to drive home to Newport and then back to Dedham on Thursday.

For those of you going to Dedham - how early will you arrive?

Hope to be in Dedham at 4-5AM with some lawn chairs, coffee and donuts (first come first serve) and my father in law for company!

I just called the Dedham store to confirm some of my questions.... looks like there already is a tent in the lot with someone camping there. Also, the rep told me he's had couple of other folks mention they'll get there around Wed midnight.
You will not be alone! :cool:

image.jpeg
I was at Dedham this afternoon and there are people on line since Tuesday at 11am!