Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Deposit Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have about 14 people at Dedham so far!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 76
Got to Dedham around 9:30am... about a 100 people (rough count) by the time we were there... We left at 11:30am, and the line was still back to the corner of the building.
Matt B also mentioned there were like 400 people before opening at Natick. Anyone able to confirm? That is just crazy! Also, he heard there could have been over 10k reservations before our stores even opened (Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.). I'm guessing at least another 10k in US.

Got to Dedham around 9:30am... about a 100 people (rough count) by the time we were there... We left at 11:30am, and the line was still back to the corner of the building.
Matt B also mentioned there were like 400 people before opening at Natick. Anyone able to confirm? That is just crazy! Also, he heard there could have been over 10k reservations before our stores even opened (Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.). I'm guessing at least another 10k in US.

I got to Natick around 6:45 and was already ~30th.
Last I heard, it was at ~200 by 9:45...could have been more, as the end wrapped around the corner and out of our sight.

I placed mine this morning as well, no line thank god. Like most of you, I was worried about not receiving an e-mail confirmation as well but confirmed with a rep, saying that we should receive e-mails within 24hours. I'm assuming we won't receive anything until Elon's unveiling tonight.

I'm not going to either place, but Dedham is likely to be more fun because *everyone* there is going to be excited about Tesla. OTOH, at Natick it'll be easier to do snack runs.

And at Hingham, less hectic but don't let anyone else know that ok?

Robert thanks for not spreading the word about Hingham. It was a short line this morning unlike the other Mass stores:)

And I have received my Reservation Number in My Tesla account.

TGA must have been a few ahead of me in line. I reserved my pair of 3's in Natick just before 11AM.

I didn't get an email until just before the 11:30 reveal. It wasn't until sometime this morning that MyTesla has my reservation numbers in there.

TGA must have been a few ahead of me in line. I reserved my pair of 3's in Natick just before 11AM.

I didn't get an email until just before the 11:30 reveal. It wasn't until sometime this morning that MyTesla has my reservation numbers in there.
Hi djpolong, in your e-mail, did you get an actual reservation number by chance? I'm assuming only previous owners get reservation numbers? Since it's my 1st Tesla vehicle, it looks like I only received a reservation confirmation without any reservation number. Bummer :(