Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Design is Out - Slightly smaller than expected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Summon feature, Auto-park with a remote in the parents hands and a Accessory hitch for Radio Flyer wagon will be perfect.
41tAixqhMML._SX355_.jpg

Back in 2014, someone had found a small kid sized electric car that was a two-seater, if I remember correctly... It wasn't Tesla branded, or from a major manufacturer... But I think it was called 'The Tiniest Tesla Competitor' or something like that in articles at various 'green' websites...

OK, I found it... Not a two seater... Roughly the same size as the Radio Flyer, but cost twice as much:

Henes Broon F830 & F870

The $1,000 electric supercar for KIDS: Broon F8 boasts four wheel drive and a tablet for control - and can even be driven remotely | Daily Mail Online

2015 Henes Broon F870 | car review @ Top Speed

Hell, I try to never waste money if possible, but this thing, I will have to get - just for the heck of if. ...and to be able to tell my colleagues I have finally gotten myself a Tesla :wink:

In all seriousness though (and as this vehicle currently doesn't ship to Germany anyway), considering this costs 499$ versus 210$ for the official Tesla 1:18 version, this seems like the bargain of the century to me.