Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Diecast Model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was a day 1 reservation holder and did not receive a diecast model 3. It was on a first come first serve basis per service center. Because I picked mine up at a later date due to waiting for the AWD model to come out, by the time I picked my car up they were all out. Oh well.
Ditto - picked up last week, deliver advisor thought they might get more and I could check in the future, like when getting the Dual Motor badge (which I don't actually want).

I can’t imagine marina Del Ray being the one who still has them left. That’s where my friend picked hers up from on Saturday. MDR delivers so many cars. On he other hand i know someone who took delivery in Costa Mesa two weeks ago and he didn’t get one.
That location just got more delivered in to them after the initial batch. More so than other locations that's all. My JAX FLA location ran out but got more in time for me to get one in June for example. Trust me there is no rhyme or reason to it and certainly not Day 1 reservation holders only.

This is some genuine BS if it’s “first come, first serve”. I reserved two and a half years ago and someone who ordered a RWD a month ago probably gets one meanwhile I don’t because I’m waiting for an AWD AND giving them more money! It just keeps getting better.

3? As in three cars. What!?!?

Which delivery center? I need to go back and ask for one.

I don't want to get anyones balls busted but I probably could have asked for a case I think, lol. If I had known what they go for on eBay, I would have, haha. They mistakenly said first day res holders had picked up long ago and they were about all gone so no one cares anymore...