Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Diecast on Delivery in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was one waiting in my car when I picked up today.
23BA81C3-C314-4430-8B7B-004B5A7BC67F.jpeg

nope....just a 'you paid up, now gtfo of here.' that was my experience....never buying another tesla.
Wow.. pretty salty for not getting a little toy...

I dont recall other manufacturers handing out toys when you buy their cars. Just... stay here for a few hours while we slowly do paperwork and try to upsell you and random warranty BS.

Originally it was said to be a promised "line waiter gift" to those that waiting in line at the stores to place a deposit the day the Model 3 was first being announced.
But it sounds like they kept doing it for a long long time after that first batch was given out.

Reactions: jjrandorin
Wow.. pretty salty for not getting a little toy...

I dont recall other manufacturers handing out toys when you buy their cars. Just... stay here for a few hours while we slowly do paperwork and try to upsell you and random warranty BS.

....I don't care about a lil' toy.... i do care about customer service. ...maybe a 'thank you for your purchase' would've been appreciated. Those lil' snot nosed texting turds at tesla know nothing about customer service. ...but just for the record Mercedes did hand me some little car when I purchased ....the experience was amazing.....Lexus too was awesome experience. I would buy another Lexus...I wish their tech was as good as tesla...

Reactions: Ronac
It is true that in the big scheme of things a little toy car dosen't matter. But I would forever remember that delivery day and its those little things that make up the experience. I did notice I got a silver license plate holder which is a plus. A nice addition could have been that the pen I used to sign be branded Tesla, but instead a generic u line brand.