TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Door & Hood Dimensions Please

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by arihantsethia, Apr 16, 2018.

1. arihantsethia

arihantsethia Member

Could someone please measure the width and the height of door and hood and let me know?
    I need to order some 3M scotchgard film for wrapping the door before I take delivery of my Model 3
    Thank you so much

2. slade037

slade037 Member

I believe films come in feet so you would need.

Drivers Side: 3H x 4W (you'll have an inch on each side to wrap edges)
    Passengers Side: 3H x 4W

3. slade037

slade037 Member

Hood: 4H x 5W It will give you an inch or so on each side for the edges. Not much room to work with.

4. arihantsethia

arihantsethia Member

Thanks a ton! Really appreciate it.

5. juanmedina

juanmedina Active Member

Let us know how much film you end up using. I need to buy my film as well as soon as my car is on the way.

Thanks in advance.

6. snow4us

snow4us Member

Bumping this post, has anyone installed their own Scotchgard on their M3? What dimensions did you use for the hood, front bumper, side doors, etc? How was the install process? Is there a big difference between the 3m Scotchgard and the Scotchgard Pro V4 film (seems like I can only find this on ebay).

Thx!