Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 door seal kit - road noise reduction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I take it you have seen this? https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/my-biggest-improvement-with-road-noise.193345

I'm also surprised (although respectful!) that the seal kits work - you already have 2 layers of seals so I'm impressed the 3rd one add so much. I wonder if it is a particular area or gap that lots of noise can be attributed to? Mine is pretty good for wind noise, but thanks to @DaveW for the link (on his site) to seals direct. A few m of 4,5 and 6mm inserts on the way for the little gaps that are left.

They must be wondering what’s going on with all the new traffic and sales of those specific items (click through rate has been good from my site) :)

And? Any difference in noise? More useful if someone who regularly sat in the back could give feedback. Its a very different noise experience sitting in the back seats.

Good idea putting sound deadening in at the same time.
Not tried it yet. I’ll report back when I get a run out.
That material made a real difference difference in my 1999 Subaru Impreza, particularly in the door skins and boot.