Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3, early June production date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at another "new" model 3 with a 6/3/18 factory gate date. Looking back at headlines, this seems to be in the heat of production hell. Any owners with 3's from this months care to comment? Will that date include the updated seats?

Thanks,

How do you get the exact date?, mine is just 4/18

An owner advisor can get you the actual "birthday" of the car, which is the date it left the factory as they told me. I was shown it in the internal system, but you cant take pictures of it or anything because its internal systems for tesla.

If you contacted your owner advisor with your vin they would be able to tell you the actual birthday, if you care about such a thing Mine was born on 11/18/2018 for example, but of course the tag on the car just says 11/18 meaning Nov, 2018. Mine happens to have the same coincidental date but you know what I mean, lol.

I have a June build, yes it's the month that was probably the roughest for Tesla as it was do or die month for them. I had some paint blemishes, which Tesla will be addressing. Other than that, the car has been wonderful, no mechanical, electrical, or any interior issues at all. Yes you get the newer seats with a June build, as well as the orange tint on glass which looks cool.