Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Easy Exit settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new Model 3 (love it!) and wonder if the Easy Exit setting can be adjusted or is it just a fixed setting?

My understanding is if you click the 'Easy Entry' checkbox on your profile it actually creates a new profile called 'Easy Entry' and you can configure that profile to any specification you want. I believe once you put the car in park it will automatically switch to that profile.

Only owned the car a week, so take every thing I say with a grain of salt - I've watched a ton of YouTube videos over the past few months ;)

My understanding is if you click the 'Easy Entry' checkbox on your profile it actually creates a new profile called 'Easy Entry' and you can configure that profile to any specification you want. I believe once you put the car in park it will automatically switch to that profile.

Only owned the car a week, so take every thing I say with a grain of salt - I've watched a ton of YouTube videos over the past few months ;)
Pretty much spot on. You set your other settings to utilize easy entry or not. And then you adjust where easy entry adjusts the steering wheel and the seat to from within the easy entry profile.

Yep. The only issue there is only one Easy Exit profile but I can’t see needing more than one. My GF uses it since she’s shorter and I don’t since I’m not. :D Set it as you want it and it takes over for those profiles using it when you put the car in park. When you fasten your seatbelts and hit the brake it will move to your ‘own’ profile. (Selected by fob or phone.)