Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Model 3 electric tailgate / frunk (power liftgate) group buy?

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing some comparison between Hansshow and Tesla Offer liftgate and it seems that Tesla Offer is more reliable and safer, based on what I read. Price-wise, Hansshow is significantly cheaper. For example, Hansshow powerlift trunk is $400 and it has 10% discount making it $360. Whereas Tesla Offer is $550, and with 5% discount, it is $522.5.

Now the question: what it is required to get another group buy going? Can anyone do a group-buy by contacting Tesla Offer? Or this is usually done by someone with connection. If there is a group buy again, I will get both trunk and frunk power liftgate.

TIA :)

Reactions: TaylorTMusic

dFlow

May 7, 2021
Canada
New Group Buy!

Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.
Hi,

I was wondering if this group buy is still valid. I am new here so not sure how to send PM. Please let me know. Thank you!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC