Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 electric tailgate / frunk (power liftgate) group buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I have been doing some comparison between Hansshow and Tesla Offer liftgate and it seems that Tesla Offer is more reliable and safer, based on what I read. Price-wise, Hansshow is significantly cheaper. For example, Hansshow powerlift trunk is $400 and it has 10% discount making it $360. Whereas Tesla Offer is $550, and with 5% discount, it is $522.5.

Now the question: what it is required to get another group buy going? Can anyone do a group-buy by contacting Tesla Offer? Or this is usually done by someone with connection. If there is a group buy again, I will get both trunk and frunk power liftgate.

TIA :)

Reactions: TaylorTMusic
New Group Buy!

Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.

Reactions: Djblkthunda
New Group Buy!

Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.
Hi,

I was wondering if this group buy is still valid. I am new here so not sure how to send PM. Please let me know. Thank you!

If this is still on, 20% is a great discount. Wish I had that when I purchased but zero regrets for the TO trunk and frunk kits. It's a bit more expensive than the other brands but the value is in better quality, reliability, and post-sales support.

Reactions: Petermcg
Status
Not open for further replies.