TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 email / telephone contacts details

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by advicefor3, Jan 5, 2020.

1. advicefor3

advicefor3 Member

My husband and I put a deposit down for model 3 in 2016, earlier last year 12th of May 2019, i cancelled my deposit and my husband decided to continue his purchase and ordered his model 3. He was told he would have delivery for july and at the latest august 2019.

It is now january 2020 and despite him calling the call centre he has no information about this. He has been told the hold up is because he has ordered the special 19" wheel alloys. He has said he wanted to collect from heathrow.

I ordered him the maxpider mats in june last year from the usa, and they arrived in July in time for the promised order but are still sat in the box in the garage as no car. My husband has drafted an email about the delay and tried emailing several emails and all of them have bounced. He called the helpline every 2 weeks with no updates. He called again on friday and was told the supervisor would call him back and no one did call him back at all.

I can see people who ordered their model 3 later have received but he really hasn't got anywhere despite his efforts.

Any advice or contact numbers would be much appreciated. He need a new car and the old Jag is dying. He is having doubts about whether to cancel the order and just get something else as he is getting no where.

I am keen to get this resolved, as we keep going to the tesla brent cross and checking out the model 3 in the showroom there but i think he really is now losing hope and upset with the lack of information and effort.

Any help / advice would be gratefully appreciated please help.

thanks in advance

R

2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Well-Known Member

Maybe it's time to change the order to something readily available.

3. Avendit

Avendit Member

Its the 19's causing the problems. revert to the 18's and get some after market 19's and you should have the car pretty quick. Surprised the call centre aren't being more up front about it tbh.

4. Avendit

Avendit Member

If you call them up, have a list in mind of things you are willing to compromise on and what you aren't and see what they can do for you, there may be some stock available almost immediately. Or drop the 19's and get a fresh one off the next ship.