TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model 3 EVOLVE Wearables

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Tiberius, May 15, 2016.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Member

I sure hope some of it is going to a good cause with markup like that. As far as the design.... meh.

2. Mad Hungarian

Mad Hungarian Member

Uh, thus this part of the story (which I'm assuming you didn't read):

"At the same time I thought this could also serve the larger cause of raising funds for some great non-profit EV advocacy groups. Therefore $6 from every item sold will be donated to Plug In America, EMC and AVEQ."

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Member

I read that part, just emphasizing.

4. JeffK

JeffK Active Member

Question: Since Tesla trademarked that ☰ symbol did you get written permission to use it in the design of your shirts?

5. Mad Hungarian

Mad Hungarian Member

No, but as it appears to already be in widespread circulation on a number of similar clothing items I wasn't too concerned, especially as I'm trying to "advance the cause".

6. JeffK

JeffK Active Member

I wonder if their trademark actually only applies to either using the symbol only "☰" or "Model ☰"
    You have more than that so you'e probably fine.

7. ilg

ilg Some guy on the Internet.

Hey, Mad Hungarian, do you know if there's a way to get multiple shirts in a single order, but with different designs? I'd like to get a Model 3 and a Model S shirt and still get the small shipping discount. (Gotta save every dollar for that Model 3! ;))

8. Mad Hungarian

Mad Hungarian Member

I hear you! Sadly their system doesn't (yet) allow this. This is because they have to tally up all the orders and run them at the end date of each "campaign". Here's a link to their explanation on it: Combine Orders
    Sorry about that :(