Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 EVOLVE Wearables

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sure hope some of it is going to a good cause with markup like that. As far as the design.... meh.
Uh, thus this part of the story (which I'm assuming you didn't read):

"At the same time I thought this could also serve the larger cause of raising funds for some great non-profit EV advocacy groups. Therefore $6 from every item sold will be donated to Plug In America, EMC and AVEQ."

Hey, Mad Hungarian, do you know if there's a way to get multiple shirts in a single order, but with different designs? I'd like to get a Model 3 and a Model S shirt and still get the small shipping discount. (Gotta save every dollar for that Model 3! ;))

Hey, Mad Hungarian, do you know if there's a way to get multiple shirts in a single order, but with different designs? I'd like to get a Model 3 and a Model S shirt and still get the small shipping discount. (Gotta save every dollar for that Model 3! ;))
I hear you! Sadly their system doesn't (yet) allow this. This is because they have to tally up all the orders and run them at the end date of each "campaign". Here's a link to their explanation on it: Combine Orders
Sorry about that :(