Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 exotic colors

Which exotic color(s) would you most likely choose for your Model 3?

• Red

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 29 21.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Green

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • Purple

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Not interested in exotic colors

Votes: 29 21.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brown, grey, silver, navy - I'm sure Model 3 will look great in those colors, but they are still boring. :D I'm hoping they'll have at least one "exotic" type color. The red model 3 shown seems sort of dull red. So what approximate exotic color(s) do you want to see most? Since I'm sure Tesla monitors this forum and does whatever we say.

revival of the roadster colours like "glacier blue" and "very orange".

my personal favorite would be some ocean colour
M3-ocean-turquoise.PNG

I might be convinced to get purple if the shade is nice, as that is my favorite color. I see blue has a lot of votes and at the moment my preference is the nice blue from the My Tesla reservation page, but I wouldn't really consider that exotic. Some kind of very bright/light blue might be, though. Same deal with green - I'd only consider green to be exotic if it were really bright.

Reactions: Mark C and Red Sage
It is an interesting color, but I would prefer something more like this color:
01-bentley-exp-speed-10-speed-6-geneva-1.jpg

I think it would look perfect on an Model 3 :)

LOVE that color. I actually sent this exact same pic to some folks I know telling them that this color would be fantastic.

There was also a green Model S in the background of Bjorn's Nebbenes supercharger opening video. I love that green also.

Attachments

• green tesla.png
    green tesla.png
    55 KB · Views: 52
I imagine that most people not interested in "exotic" colors will not read this thread and certainly not vote, while of the remainders, 2/3 voted for either blue or red.

Are we under 5% overall interest yet ?

People who cannot get enough of these colors are well advised to visit coral reefs, where glaring colors somehow become in totality a quite pleasant experience.

Last edited:
I imagine that most people not interested in "exotic" colors will not read this thread and certainly not vote, while of the remainders, 2/3 voted for either blue or red.
One of the reasons to have "exotic" colors is to "stand out from the crowd" with something special. If everybody wanted/had "exotic" colors, it would not be exotic any more :)

something special
That is lipstick, e.g. on the proverbial pig. When is it not "weird" ?

I'm actually asking a serious question, since ever since EM graced the world with the "weird-mobile" epithet, the reactionaries and dyed-in-the-wool, hate change, confuse familiar with aesthetic amongst us have been given license to proclaim their world-view the true path.

One of the reasons to have "exotic" colors is to "stand out from the crowd" with something special. If everybody wanted/had "exotic" colors, it would not be exotic any more :)
Yet, it seems everyone always considers a Silver car to be 'special', and those are all over the place in Los Angeles. Along with the 'special' Black, White, and Gray cars... :D Make mine RED -- that's an actual Color, instead of a Value or Hue.

• Funny
Reactions: SageBrush