Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Fascia Diffuser FREE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last year, I installed a stealth towbar on my 2021 3LR. I purchased a new fascia Diffuser (the cover for the rear underneath part of the car) which has a small opening "door" in it. So, my original Fscia Diffuser is surplus to requirements and I would hate to send it to the tip. So, I'm giving it away to anyone who would like to pick it up from the Northern Beaches area of Sydney. It was a few weeks old when I replaced it and has been just sitting here since. Yes, it fits in the back of a Model 3 for transport....

Why might you want it?

1. Perhaps yours is damaged- this will save you a few hundred bucks.
2. Perhaps yours is GOING to be damaged!
3. You might wish to install a towbar or have someone else do it. With the fascia diffuser off the car, it would be much easier to make a small cutout and fashion a cover for it for when the hitch or rack is not installed (which on mine is most of the time). This would substantially shorten the towbar installation time and save you dollars.

Should suit a 3, 3LR or 3P.

Please PM me if interested.

I just had mine replaced. Oops.
8A791471-2872-4FBB-9720-7D9E8867D21C.jpeg

Ha- what a pest! I'm driving to Qbn tomorrow, back next day.
What is this? The centre of the universe or something? That time I left my CCS1 to CCS2 adapter at Fairy Meadow, the guy who found it there was driving here that same day & he dropped it off - from almost three hours away!

Since you're in the area, maybe go say hi to the guys at the Canberra Service Centre. They're a stone's throw from the edge of Queanbeyan, over at Beard. It's a fantastic place to get stuff done on your car. Or pick their brains on stuff if they aren't too busy. They've been great help with the sort of generic questions my uber riders keep asking me.

But back on the rear fascia. Mine come loose and partly popped out in the right corner. Likely after the Princes Motorway turned into a lake at Dapto a few weeks ago, in the middle of the night. I still had about 40km/h to wash off when we hit the water. A bunch of other undertray panels needed attention & the Canberra Service Centre swapped out most of them a week later. And the water also peeled off one of my aero caps (and dislodged one fifth of another one). I tried a week with naked rims. But after I had some issues with range a week later, they went back on quickly. Thankfully I had a spare from when I bought someone else's old rims, so I saved the $40 for a new one!

Oh, do try out the new Evie charger at Sutton Forest northbound Maccas! Even if only for a few minutes, it's nice to show Evie that there's heavy demand for them & they need to proactively add more stalls there. And if it's in use, leave a negative PlugShare review, for the exact same reason!

• Funny
Reactions: Maximillan
Okay. At about the same time, I have Collutio from Ipswich (I lived there 70yrs ago!) and Alyuan from Melbourne (born there!). Both can come in a number of weeks from now. So, I'm PMing each of you my contact details. Whoever is first here gets it. Please just contact me a few days before (or when you have a firm date) so I can be here or put it on the front porch for you to take. Then I'll notify the other party that it has gone.

Cheers,
Dave