Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Financing rates inside. (Local and through Tesla)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Just got my VIN and I was able to begin procuring financing for my Model 3.

Apologies in advance if there are a million threads w/ this info, but some quick search fu turned up no recent threads.

My total was 55k (my wife and I both have credit scores in the 800s) - I've stated that i'd put down 20% to all lenders. I've asked for rates from 36 months to 72months.

Here are the options I have been quoted.

3.45% (This was the same rate for all terms from 36-72) from my primary credit union - That I've been a member with since '01, and who financed my original model S at 1.9% in 2015.
2.99% (This was the same rate for all terms from 36-72) from a secondary credit union who i used when I purchased my Volt (1.75% at the time).
3.04% from Bank of America w/ a 36-48 month note) and 3.29% for 60-78.
And then Tesla sourced a loan through Chase for 2.79% (no break in the % all the way to 72 months)

Obviously your results may vary, but I was looking for this information once I got my invitation to configure, so maybe this will give someone a reference point.

Side note - I got the offer to configure on the 4th of January - configured that day - Got the VIN on the 12th -39xx).