Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize if this was already covered but does anyone have a good recommendation for financing? My local CU is 3% for 72 months which isnt bad.

Does anyone know what Tesla's options are offering? I put down to finance through Tesla but if the rates are really bad ill go somewhere else. I have excellent credit and looking to put ~$10,000 down.

I live in NY.

Invite - 4/18
Config - 4/20

I apologize if this was already covered but does anyone have a good recommendation for financing? My local CU is 3% for 72 months which isnt bad.

Does anyone know what Tesla's options are offering? I put down to finance through Tesla but if the rates are really bad ill go somewhere else. I have excellent credit and looking to put ~$10,000 down.

I live in NY.

Invite - 4/18
Config - 4/20
just got 72 months from California Credit Union for 2.39%. They were fantastic to deal with. Picking up a check today with delivery on Saturday.

• Informative
Reactions: robertdesarbo
ugh just checked and CT's Greenbank EV loan program at 0.99% is ending June 30th. Have invite, but was waiting for AWD, even if I ordered now though I don't think I'd get the VIN quick enough. What say, give up on AWD?

Special Offer for Electric Vehicle (EV) Buyers! | Connecticut Green Bank
I also live in CT. I pick up my 21,xxx VIN at the Mt Kisco, NY store on 6/26, just in time to take advantage of the EV loan program. I'm financing the max $30k at .99% for 66 months.

3/31/16 line waiter at Short Hills, NJ, 4/15/18 invite, 4/17/18 Configuration, 6/11/18 Preparing for Delivery Email, 6/26/18 Delivery
Black, PUP, Aero, EAP

If you or any part of your family is associated with the Federal Government or it's contractors you should quality for FedChoice FCU. New Members get a 1% discount of their rates and through June 30 they have an extra .25% off. Their lowest minimum rate is 1.49%. It is currently possible to get 1.49% for up to 72 months during this discount.

• Informative
Reactions: hoang51
If you or any part of your family is associated with the Federal Government or it's contractors you should quality for FedChoice FCU. New Members get a 1% discount of their rates and through June 30 they have an extra .25% off. Their lowest minimum rate is 1.49%. It is currently possible to get 1.49% for up to 72 months during this discount.

Sorry, meant to put immediate family or household

I got 4.74% for 60 months from Wells Fargo, but I have less than perfect credit, one past loan settled for less than full amount. Anyone use Tesla financing with some credit ding? I had a meeting with a Wells Fargo loan officer and explained all the circumstances which made the difference, as just applying on line I was getting turned down: I thought Wells Fargo might be a more flexible as they need to improve their reputation.