Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a Model 3 when invited in the excitement. Have a Model S already and thinking that I would figure it out. Really liking the car, but not willing to give up the Model S. So have decided to sell the Model 3. Vin #633X, metallic blue, fully loaded including sport wheels, enhanced auto pilot, premium sound, etc. Asking $65K. Located in St. Louis. IMG_20180217_144038 (1).jpg

I bought a Model 3 when invited in the excitement. Have a Model S already and thinking that I would figure it out. Really liking the car, but not willing to give up the Model S. So have decided to sell the Model 3. Vin #633X, metallic blue, fully loaded including sport wheels, enhanced auto pilot, premium sound, etc. Asking $65K. Located in St. Louis. View attachment 291315

Wouldn't "fully loaded' include FSD?

• Informative
Reactions: dogldogl
This is probably the same guy that posted in the Tesla Owners in FB. Needless to say, he was flamed to the point of actually stereotyping others because we told him his price was outrageous.

He told me that I probably couldn't even afford a Radio Flyer (was actually pretty funny). I told him that I could probably gather a few pennies to get a Radio Flyer and park it next to my M3.

I suppose the price had to start somewhere. Recommend putting a little effort in if the OP truly wants to sell his M3 here. For the benefit of all prospective buyers...

1. Pictures. The usual shots are a great way to get people excited. Take lots. Posting them here is free.
2. Options. Your most likely buyer is an eager non-owner eager to join the community. More power to them! Post a pic of the Monroney sticker.
3. Continue to take the high road. Positive posts are key.
4. Keep driving the car. The car will actually be more attractive to many if the bugs are sorted out. It is already used, it is off the showroom floor. Tesla early adopters such as yourself will be better equipped to spot and get the small stuff fixed quickly under warranty.

Best of luck!

I suppose the price had to start somewhere. Recommend putting a little effort in if the OP truly wants to sell his M3 here. For the benefit of all prospective buyers...

1. Pictures. The usual shots are a great way to get people excited. Take lots. Posting them here is free.
2. Options. Your most likely buyer is an eager non-owner eager to join the community. More power to them! Post a pic of the Monroney sticker.
3. Continue to take the high road. Positive posts are key.
4. Keep driving the car. The car will actually be more attractive to many if the bugs are sorted out. It is already used, it is off the showroom floor. Tesla early adopters such as yourself will be better equipped to spot and get the small stuff fixed quickly under warranty.

Best of luck!
5. Don't attempt to gouge people on the price.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Changed my mind and have decided to keep the Model 3 and sell my Model S instead. Really tough decision, but my S is a 2013 with 65K miles and have decided that I will be better off in the long run with the more up to date technology. I am collecting pictures and will probably post it when I get things together. Really hate to give up the S but can't justify two cars.

Reactions: gaswalla
For everyone offering judgement on the sale price, are you willing to sell one for less? The price is what someone is willing to pay. $65k may seem ridiculous but I know of one that sold for $60k so it isn't that far off. Make an offer to buy his, sell yours for the price you think is fair, or move on with your life.

Reactions: Bafflerock
For everyone offering judgement on the sale price, are you willing to sell one for less? The price is what someone is willing to pay. $65k may seem ridiculous but I know of one that sold for $60k so it isn't that far off. Make an offer to buy his, sell yours for the price you think is fair, or move on with your life.
Tesla is willing to sell them for less. The Federal government is willing to pay you $7500 (credit) for paying Tesla less. A current owner can reserve one now and configure almost immediately so why pay any premium?

Tesla is willing to sell them for less. The Federal government is willing to pay you $7500 (credit) for paying Tesla less. A current owner can reserve one now and configure almost immediately so why pay any premium?

Do you seriously not know the answer? Tesla is willing to sell them for less ... eventually. Someone who wants it now (and who may not pay enough taxes to even be eligible for the $7,500 credit) may want to pay a small premium. Besides, how is what anyone else wants to pay any of your business?

Current owner and reserved a Model 3 6 weeks ago, So you "almost immediately" doesn't seem to be happening, also when i called tesla to ask, they said since opening to non owners they aren't giving priority to owners anymore, I am still going to wait and buy my wife one, but just thought you might wanna know