Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why flame the OP? Why not just politely explain how such a price compares to available options (for example ebay) or even recent prior sales. What someone pays for a car shouldn't matter at all. Are all the flamers going to read Tesla the riot act because he's selling Model 3's for more than they cost Tesla? If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

Current owner and reserved a Model 3 6 weeks ago, So you "almost immediately" doesn't seem to be happening, also when i called tesla to ask, they said since opening to non owners they aren't giving priority to owners anymore, I am still going to wait and buy my wife one, but just thought you might wanna know
Can only speak to my actual reservation experience and what I was told by Tesla. Not sure what happened with your reservation but that wasn’t my experience at all. Just FYI.

i have also talked to other owners who reserved after Tesla opened orders to non owner who were told the same thing from Tesla, So i know i am not the only one
What can I tell you? You said it isn’t happening but to back up what I said I posted a screenshot in other model 3 threads showing my reservation dates and now multiple current availability to show that it is happening. I’d post it again but would rather not post duplicate info in every thread. You are going by hearsay and your personal experience which obviously doesn’t match other experiences.

What can I tell you? You said it isn’t happening but to back up what I said I posted a screenshot in other model 3 threads showing my reservation dates and now multiple current availability to show that it is happening. I’d post it again but would rather not post duplicate info in every thread. You are going by hearsay and your personal experience which obviously doesn’t match other experiences.

Forget it, Invite came today, 6 weeks, I was going off what tesla told me and my personal order

Well said Commander. Last I checked, we are still in a free market system.

I completely agree. It’s inreresting to read on all of the Model 3 sales threads how people seem to know the best price others should list their 3 for or that they should have passed on reserving it in the first place. It is a free market and people are allowed to make a buck off of hot products including cars. It’s called supply and demand. I just met a guy at the supercharger in San Juan Capistrano yesterday who paid $59k in Arizona for a 3. Who knows how many people are paying more than that but tell me what other used car you can get msrp plus tax as your resale price - clearly there is a market for these “used” model 3s.