TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 for your Model X

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Ketchups, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Ketchups

Ketchups Member

Have a model 3 that is ready for delivery next week, would like to trade it towards a model X of similar build with white or tan interior, if anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 7.00.58 PM.png

• Funny x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  2. pkodali

pkodali Member

You do realize that anyone here who owns a model X would already have priority spots on the waitlist and could probably make more money off of trading it in with tesla

• Like x 6
    • Disagree x 3
  3. cgrubbe

cgrubbe Member

A similar build on an X is gonna top $100k, not sure why someone would trade you for a 3. Buyers remorse before delivery?

• Like x 4
    • Disagree x 3
  4. Ketchups

Ketchups Member

#4 Ketchups, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    2016/2017 Tesla Model X 75D 15,010 Miles - Message Me with Offers!

Do either of you knuckleheads even own a model X? Want to sell it? Want to purchase a model 3?

If not, MOVE ALONG, especially since you have absolutely nothing beneficial to contribute.

This is the FOR SALE section, not the discussion forums.

Was my font size not large enough? Send a PM if you so eagerly want to discuss something.

• Disagree x 11
    • Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  5. Sunshine State

Sunshine State Automotive Enthusiast

#5 Sunshine State, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    I’m sure the OP realizes they will have to pay the significant difference in price between a 3 and an X. There is no way they were thinking an even trade and they didn’t say such, the OP said "towards". Anyone with an X would realize they could order and get a 3 in a very short time now.

• Like x 1
  6. Amit519

Amit519 Roadster dreams!!

@Ketchups, probably not the greatest attitude towards other TMC members while trying to secure a buyer. You never know, one of these critics may actually be a buyer down the road or know someone thinking of buying. Just my 2 cents to add to your selling price.

• Like x 6
    • Disagree x 2
  7. Ketchups

Ketchups Member

And thread crapping is? It's as if TMC were the first forum any of these 'members' have joined.

8. Amit519

• Like x 2
  9. Amit519

@Ketchups Whatever you feel justified your posts. Just trying to help you.

• Like x 1
  10. BlackHammer

BlackHammer Member

Come on kids.
    Y’all know a closed mouth doesn’t get fed.

Anyways. @Ketchups, I’ll PM you! Been looking at getting rid of my eX for a while now. Paid off. I’ll take the 3 on a fair trade.

• Funny x 1