Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 for your Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a model 3 that is ready for delivery next week, would like to trade it towards a model X of similar build with white or tan interior, if anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 7.00.58 PM.png

Have a model 3 that is ready for delivery next week, would like to trade it towards a model X of similar build with white or tan interior, if anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

View attachment 296269
You do realize that anyone here who owns a model X would already have priority spots on the waitlist and could probably make more money off of trading it in with tesla

You do realize that anyone here who owns a model X would already have priority spots on the waitlist and could probably make more money off of trading it in with tesla

A similar build on an X is gonna top $100k, not sure why someone would trade you for a 3. Buyers remorse before delivery?
2016/2017 Tesla Model X 75D 15,010 Miles - Message Me with Offers!

Do either of you knuckleheads even own a model X? Want to sell it? Want to purchase a model 3?

If not, MOVE ALONG, especially since you have absolutely nothing beneficial to contribute.

This is the FOR SALE section, not the discussion forums.

Was my font size not large enough? Send a PM if you so eagerly want to discuss something.

Last edited:
I’m sure the OP realizes they will have to pay the significant difference in price between a 3 and an X. There is no way they were thinking an even trade and they didn’t say such, the OP said "towards". Anyone with an X would realize they could order and get a 3 in a very short time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amit519