Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, my Referral miles expired right when they said they would and my next Supercharger session a couple of days later, I was charged.

The only time I really use a Supercharger is for road trips (I am lucky to be able to charge at work for free), so really not that big of a deal for me

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
FWIW, my Referral miles expired right when they said they would and my next Supercharger session a couple of days later, I was charged.

The only time I really use a Supercharger is for road trips (I am lucky to be able to charge at work for free), so really not that big of a deal for me

GTK, I will charge a bit the next few days to use up. Too bad the SR can only handle so much ;)

can't make it tonight but they expire 10/17 so tomorrow PM should be fine right?

Should be, but don't hold me responsible if they don't.

At best, you're getting $10-$15 worth of charging (depending on SOC), so don't kill yourself trying.

yeah, I hear ya. It's all the effort in getting referrals. My SC is 15 mins from my house and I usually shop when i'm there. The problem is low SR power bank

Any hopes of grace period are dashed. 1444 miles are gone from my acct today :(

Last edited: