TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Front Bumper in Midnight Silver (Used)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by SDSeth, Sep 12, 2019.

1. SDSeth

SDSeth Member

I have a used Model 3 Front Bumper cover in midnight silver. It was pulled from my car (OEM) after someone backed into my car attempting to parallel park. Structurally the thing is great. There are thin cracks in the paint from where the bumper flexed. Also there is a scratch (on the underside, you can't see it when the bumper is installed) from when some random metal object flew under my car as I was changing lanes on the freeway. I tried to take the best pictures I could of those defects but this could be great for someone who plans on either repainting the thing or doesn't care about the issues. I'm in San Diego and asking for $300 OBO. Local only because this thing is way too big for me to deal with shipping. Also, what you see if what you get. 10Front.jpg 10Front.jpg 11Front.jpg 12Back.jpg 30Top.jpg 31Bottom.jpg 40Angle.jpg 41Angle.jpg 42Angle.jpg 43Angle.jpg 44Angle.jpg

2. SDSeth

SDSeth Member