Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Front End Design

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model 3 front end design isn't pleasing to the eye by comparison to the Model S or X, ... is it factual?

No that is not factual. That is an opinion. An opinion that I strongly disagree with. The 3, especially the front, looks way better than the s&x.

I would trade my Model 3 for an s or x in a heartbeat (would prefer a larger vehicle) but I think the 3 is by far the best looking Tesla.

The original prototypes had a more pronounced "flatter" look that was made a little "sharper" to reduce drag.
I wish the top lip had been move backward.
My Model 3 get damaged by a car backing on it.
The car license plate bolts made two very noticeable digs

tesla-model-3  Top .jpg

No that is not factual. That is an opinion. An opinion that I strongly disagree with. The 3, especially the front, looks way better than the s&x.

I would trade my Model 3 for an s or x in a heartbeat (would prefer a larger vehicle) but I think the 3 is by far the best looking Tesla.

Agreed. Here is my opinion. I think the MS, MX and M3 are all handsome cars - not quite sure yet about the MY. I am especially fond of the M3. I loved the look from the first time that I saw it. Perhaps my opinion is a tinged a little by nostalgia. The car that I drove in HS was a Renault Caravelle. In 1961-62 it was meant to compete with VW's Karman Ghia (sp?). It had a very similar front end to the M3, as the rear mounted engine drew its cooling air through louvers in the quarter panels. It was different, and in a striking way. In Europe, this model was known as the Floride I think. Forty HP and 40 MPG.