Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 front suspension clunking

No progress here... I had it up on the ramps last weekend using those MOT shaker plates. No play could be seen or noise picked up, over the sound of the shaker anyways. However he did note that he could feel something in the passenger upper control arm that he wasn't expecting and it isn't present in the driver's side.

Not sure how to approach Tesla with this though. I imagine getting fobbed off if I just book a normal appointment. Might have to see if I can charm another conversation with the Master Tech.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC