Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Front Vibration after 80MPH?

markli

Oct 18, 2019
San Jose,California
Haven't post anything in a while lol.
Recently I started to notice the front end start vibrating after the car reaches around 80 MPH and above, the vibration only gets worst when I speed up or slow down until I hit 60~MPH. Also at low speed, there is ticking coming from the front end. Currently, I'm suspecting the front half shaft is having issues which causing the virbation.

Link Video
Link ticking

android04

Apr 1, 2016
Crete, Nebraska
It's also possible that if you are using an OEM tire with the sound-deadening foam, that the foam became detached and is throwing the tire out of balance. If that's the case, the entire foam strip can just be removed and the wheel balanced again.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC