Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Frunk/Froot Luggage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good evening all!

Has anyone found some luggage that fits perfectly in to the front boot on a Model 3? I know there is the Oscar & Hamish bags but they're currently sold out & also a bit pricey. Was hoping there was a cheaper copy out there?

Here you go. I had the these for my Porsche, really well made and very tough. I also had a couple of made to measure bags from these guys. Not posh, but water resistant and again very well made, fantastic value too. They will make any size and shape you like. My oil rig worker friends swear by them, good enough for me :)

Here you go. I had the these for my Porsche, really well made and very tough. I also had a couple of made to measure bags from these guys. Not posh, but water resistant and again very well made, fantastic value too. They will make any size and shape you like. My oil rig worker friends swear by them, good enough for me :)

Thanks but the first one is unfortunately for pre-order in September & I need something before our road trip on Friday. Would have been ideal though!!

I'll try the 2nd one, thank you!

We've got the Oscar and Hamish bags and are well pleased. They were diverting production capacity to make Covid masks so we were lucky to get ours back in the early plague days. I'd recommend a cheap gap filling substitute and place your order for posterity.