Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 full body wrap suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I've gotten a few of my cars vinyl wrapped in the past and in my city it's recommended, considering Calgary weather. They were Matte black and chrome wrapped.

I'm reaching out to everyone to get suggestions on which color to go with for my Model 3. I was lurking on Google and love this metallic midnight purple most of all by now but as mentioned I am still open to the suggestions.
P.S. It would be great if you share pictures with your suggestions

If you like purple, they also have a mattblack purple color that looks pretty good.

1661545889832.png

Posting up a before and after of my AG M652 wheels that I just had the faces wrapped (along with the entire car). Love, love, love these wheels. Wrapping everything makes me a feel like I have a new car :) What do you guys think of the color combo? Satin White Aluminum on the car, and Satin Perfect Blue on the wheel face and emblems. Just had this completed last week. Shout out to the crew at Oregon Design Company who did a fantastic job at the best price in town! Anyone near PDX should check them out.

Model 3.jpg
mywrapped3.jpg
wrapped with logo.jpg

Reactions: KenC
Purple is cool I like the first one. Someone on another thread was contemplating a darker orange that looked pretty good too. I think the secret is really just finding a color that shadows well, otherwise the 3 looks like a blob. Dark mattes dont work well in my opinion. If you want a matte you need something lighter. I dig that light silver matte.

Agreed. BTW, the white aluminum I went with is actually Satin not matte. I have never been a huge fan of the matte finishes and the satin is sort of an in between compromise that reflects light in a good way, but without the high gloss look. Personally, I also think the lighter colors show off the lines of the car better than the darker colors. When my car was black, I hardly noticed all the creases in the body work which I know appreciate more.

I don't know about those wraps, but I know a guy who did a polished aluminum body on his Shelby. and he hated driving it in the sun. Hated. The reflections into his eyes were too much. He ended up painting it which was kind of a shame as it was super money to do originally. Maybe a wrap would be better.