Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Future Wish List Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are some future suggestions for the Model 3.

1. Whenever the vehicle cameras see a another Tesla surrounding the vehicle, display it on the screen instead of a generic automobile image. This can even expand down the road where vehicles communicate and share driving data such as weather and road conditions.
2. Make roof glass not as dark but have the same UV and infrared blocking properties.
3. Ditch frameless windows.
4. Add Apple Carplay, Sirius XM, and Amazon Music.
5. Make all Tesla’s have Aluminum wheels and ditch Aero caps. Hubcaps went out in the 80’s. 18” wheels on Model 3 should look like Uberturbine 20’s.
6. Add a weather app to the infotainment screen that has daily and weekly forecast.
7. Allow better control over dash cam. Be able to see real time driving footage like rear and side camera app.
8. Make an official Tesla drop in cooler for frunk to go to sporting events and be able to drink.
9. Have Tesla screen display estimated time it will take to charge your vehicle at each charging station before you actually get there based on your current mileage and station charging speed.

Reactions: CMoney1701
These are some future suggestions for the Model 3.

1. Whenever the vehicle cameras see a another Tesla surrounding the vehicle, display it on the screen instead of a generic automobile image. This can even expand down the road where vehicles communicate and share driving data such as weather and road conditions.
2. Make roof glass not as dark but have the same UV and infrared blocking properties.
3. Ditch frameless windows.
4. Add Apple Carplay, Sirius XM, and Amazon Music.
5. Make all Tesla’s have Aluminum wheels and ditch Aero caps. Hubcaps went out in the 80’s. 18” wheels on Model 3 should look like Uberturbine 20’s.
6. Add a weather app to the infotainment screen that has daily and weekly forecast.
7. Allow better control over dash cam. Be able to see real time driving footage like rear and side camera app.
8. Make an official Tesla drop in cooler for frunk to go to sporting events and be able to drink.
9. Have Tesla screen display estimated time it will take to charge your vehicle at each charging station before you actually get there based on your current mileage and station charging speed.
I like these. I was thinking today I wish the app had a notes section. Like today my hubcap was half off on the highway - someone got my attention to let me know. Or the other day it started making a sound i’ve never heard before. i wish i could log these things lol. also why doesn’t the 3 show front cameras when signaling? we have front cameras. and the s shows front and back side cameras. it’s annoying.