Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 gets rained on by bricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My local paper EDP Norwich has this report and dashcam footage of a lorry dropping bricks onto a model 3. Well impressed with how the car took it and the passengers unharmed. Well worth a watch.

My local paper EDP Norwich has this report and dashcam footage of a lorry dropping bricks onto a model 3. Well impressed with how the car took it and the passengers unharmed. Well worth a watch.
That guy was very lucky. That could easily have been fatal.

Yes the guy was lucky so I donlt feel too cruel with some:
img-1858.jpg

"This is what we mean by bricked!"
"Still in factory spec"
"No we don't PDI .. any problems and just use the service app"
"No, Sir, You aren't covered by insurance. You were clearly driving with the boot open"
"Thermalite the safer block"

(with apologies)
pgk

Thankfully it wasn’t mine though It’s a a road I use frequently and I used to live less than a quarter of mile from that spot. It’s a scene of many accidents.
my staff used to deliver newspapers by van at the nearby properties and had some narrow squeaks over the years.
I really feel for the poor guy.

Reactions: AndrewGR
Too many unruly lorry drivers on British roads. The vast majority are fine, but those who flaunt the rules regularly injure and kill people (including themselves). I really wish they'd enforce much stricter standards on lorry drivers, and much stricter standards on the lorries themselves. There is no good reason why all should not be fitted with lane keeping, 360º cameras, AEB etc. by standard.

I am amazed by the reaction of the driver. Had a few choice words with the lorry driver...I don't know how I would have reacted; especially if my littles ones were in the car with me. Probably some of those bricks would be returned to their original owner....