Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Gray 20" OEM Performance Wheels & Micheline PS4 Tires for Sale (brand new)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Factory new, to be swapped immediately upon delivery of my Model 3 Performance on Aril 3rd, 2020 (switching to custom wheels). I will bring the wheels home with me and store indoors until sold.

Great option for a backup or summer set, upgrade to 20", update to the new Gray colour, plus a fresh set of amazing tires too. I love these wheels in the new Gray. I made the decision months ago to order custom wheels before these were launched and will be sad to see them go.

Includes set of 4 Gray 20" Performance wheels, Micheline PS4 tires, center caps, and TPMS (all brand new OEM equipment from factory)

Selling for $500 below Tesla direct price (CDN$4,500 or USD$3,500)

Toronto/GTA preferred but willing to ship at buyer's cost (likely a few hundred dollars for the set)

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.28.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.28.56 PM.png

Factory new, to be swapped immediately upon delivery of my Model 3 Performance on Aril 3rd, 2020 (switching to custom wheels). I will bring the wheels home with me and store indoors until sold.

Great option for a backup or summer set, upgrade to 20", update to the new Gray colour, plus a fresh set of amazing tires too. I love these wheels in the new Gray. I made the decision months ago to order custom wheels before these were launched and will be sad to see them go.

Includes set of 4 Gray 20" Performance wheels, Micheline PS4 tires, center caps, and TPMS (all brand new OEM equipment from factory)

Selling for $500 below Tesla direct price (CDN$4,500 or USD$3,500)

Toronto/GTA preferred but willing to ship at buyer's cost (likely a few hundred dollars for the set)

View attachment 526666

View attachment 526666
do you still have these

I've had a few questions about shipping these wheels...

Shipping wheels/tires from Canada to the US is easy. They get protected and packaged individually with tracking numbers, and are shipped as a set of 4. In the past few months I've received my winter wheels direct from the US, and my summer wheels custom ordered from overseas to a US shop, they mounted tires + TPMS and shipped to me in Canada ready to install. Very smooth, no different than any other package.

For cost certainty, I'd be happy to ship for a flat $150 total. If it's more I'll cover it. Buyer would just need to cover any duties/taxes that apply, those get collected at the border by the shipping company (UPS, etc). Doubt there would be duty as a private sale and given the free trade agreement. Possibly some federal or state taxes but even then it's a private sale. Regardless it's small relative to the total package.

I've had a few questions about shipping these wheels...

Shipping wheels/tires from Canada to the US is easy. They get protected and packaged individually with tracking numbers, and are shipped as a set of 4. In the past few months I've received my winter wheels direct from the US, and my summer wheels custom ordered from overseas to a US shop, they mounted tires + TPMS and shipped to me in Canada ready to install. Very smooth, no different than any other package.

For cost certainty, I'd be happy to ship for a flat $150 total. If it's more I'll cover it. Buyer would just need to cover any duties/taxes that apply, those get collected at the border by the shipping company (UPS, etc). Doubt there would be duty as a private sale and given the free trade agreement. Possibly some federal or state taxes but even then it's a private sale. Regardless it's small relative to the total package.

if anybody dragged their feet on this please contact me ASAP. 410-504-3888 text, call, email [email protected]. Thank You.