Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 ground clearance - should I be worried?

Avendit

Apr 18, 2019
EDI
This is mine. At least I’ve got a bit of pavement before I hit the uphill, rather than what looks like a rather nasty double kerb!
That looks fine? Take it slow and creep forward first time, but doesn't look too bad? It it the front hangover you are worried about?

Mr K O’Watt

Dec 12, 2018
Blackpool
That looks fine? Take it slow and creep forward first time, but doesn't look too bad? It it the front hangover you are worried about?

I’m hoping so, but like I said in my original post, I don’t want to find out that it’s not fine after I’ve bought the car!!! Both ground clearance and any hangovers were concerns, as the Model 3 is longer than my current car.

• Funny
Reactions: M3DM

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC