Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Ground Clearance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

New to the forum. I test drove a Model 3 LR yesterday and loved it so much that I'm desperate to get one.

But the issue is that we live at the end of quite an inclined and bumpy bridal path and I'm concerned that I'll end up scrapping the bottom of the car each time I go up or down it.

I get the impression from on-line that Model 3 has quite a low ground clearance and looking at pictures the mud flaps do seem to be very close to the ground.

I'm just looking/hoping for some advice or reassurance from owners that this may not be an issue?

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Paul

Hello,

New to the forum. I test drove a Model 3 LR yesterday and loved it so much that I'm desperate to get one.

But the issue is that we live at the end of quite an inclined and bumpy bridal path and I'm concerned that I'll end up scrapping the bottom of the car each time I go up or down it.

I get the impression from on-line that Model 3 has quite a low ground clearance and looking at pictures the mud flaps do seem to be very close to the ground.

I'm just looking/hoping for some advice or reassurance from owners that this may not be an issue?

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Paul
Yea I agree Paul. I did some Uberring with my Model. If the bridal path is fairly even and doesn’t have bumpy mounds you will be fine.

Otherwise, you may want to consider the X or the Y.

Upvote 0