Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Have not been deliver in 6 weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He didn't say that. Nor did it sound like that to me. If it was, I apologize to him for my really angry reply, because that is what I am by now, really p***ed off at Tesla, after three postponements of my delivery window estimate. Like I said before, if there is another push-back, I will cancel my reservation and not look back. Because if they happen to only be able to deliver in 2020, I can get an alternative from an automaker that does know how to deliver on time.
Ya, I placed my reservation on 3/31/16, waiting in line for almost 5 hr. I have been waiting for 2 whole years by now.

Yes, I choose Areo rim. My friend got the exactly the same configuration except he choose Blue and I picked Midnight sliver grey. He will be getting his next week, but mine still got no update at all. No VIN number.

18" and Midnight Silver Metallic is a double-whammy. MSM has been the most popular color and there is a large backlog of that color (as well as the 18"). There is a spreadsheet that tracks VIN assignment by wheel size and colors:

Tesla Model 3 Invites - Color and Wheel

nope. because the additional few weeks you have to wait now are nothing compared to the years you'll have with the best color ;)

I feel the same way. I didn't want 19" since I have 19" now on my current car (with the same profile) and have cracked two wheels on potholes in L.A., however, I kept looking at the charts and was tempted to order them as they were delivered faster. In the end I decided saving a couple extra weeks is not worth not choosing the exact config I wanted.

Having said that, I ordered black and my friend ordered white on the same day so it is a competition with him to see who gets his car first! Using the charts, I am definitely the underdog.