Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - hit and run, minor damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone hit on driver side rear and did not stop and ran, I pulled over and called the cops and explained, I told them confidently that a white pickup truck and i have dash cam video that i can produce, I came back home and looking in the usb drive, all videos are there but that exact 2 min is not there, what the f? why?
I went to the car again plugged in the usb and click the camera button and it showed downloading icon and done and came back to my computer and checked, no luck.

I don't see .fsk or .rec files. see pic below the file names with numbered 17,18 then 19 to 25 is missing, again 26,27 then 28 is zero bytes and 29 to 31 is missing. Between 28 and 30 is the accident which i need, would you believe this could happen.

When I first took the usb stick and checked there was 113 files in the TeslaCam folder, when i couldn't find the right files, i went back and plugged in and clicked the camera button to download, then checked its now only 72 files. What the heck.

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 6.42.16 AM.png