Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 in Houston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from the North Houston Service Center (NHSC) and saw my first M3s. Didn't know they were delivering them in Texas already. Two white ones prepped and waiting for owners, and they are beautiful. There were four or five out back amongst many MS and MX beauties. IMHO - the white and blue ones are the best looking even with the aero wheels, which look better up close. Well done Tesla. And as always, the great people at NHSC are always willing to help.
Thank you Adam, Antonio and Christina.
Wyatt

Just got back from the North Houston Service Center (NHSC) and saw my first M3s. Didn't know they were delivering them in Texas already. Two white ones prepped and waiting for owners, and they are beautiful. There were four or five out back amongst many MS and MX beauties. IMHO - the white and blue ones are the best looking even with the aero wheels, which look better up close. Well done Tesla. And as always, the great people at NHSC are always willing to help.
Thank you Adam, Antonio and Christina.
Wyatt
The Galleria has one on display. Mine should be arriving in houston this week for delivery.