Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 in Syracuse

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was searching "Syracuse" for something else and I saw your post. I assume you've been here for awhile, but owning a Tesla in the area has been great. When we were first here (2018), Mt Kisco was the closest service center, so that was kind of a drag. Once Rochester and Albany service centers opened up, that was nice. I keep hoping that we'll get our own at some point, but who knows? Road trips are easy in any direction with good supercharger coverage. Sometimes Binghamton can get busy. Anyways, you probably know all this by now. Hope you are enjoying the area and your car!

Reactions: cusetownusa
I've been going to the local Valvoline for inspection, but they said they stopped doing them. Do anyone on this thread have a place they like in the Syracuse area?
I have been bringing my cars to Walt's Automotive for 15+ years and they have always been great. Located downtown across from Dinosaur BBQ and they have experience with Tesla cars.

Reactions: BagheeraNY