Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Insurance Range and Companies

Model 3 insurance range per month

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like to know what is the reasonable range first and most everybody else is paying.

There's no reasonable range when it comes with overall insurance rates. Someone in their early 20s is going to pay significantly more than someone in their 40-50s, that's the fact, you are going to hear a wild range of numbers. It's really going to depend on multiple factors about yourself and your location.

I like to know what is the reasonable range first and most everybody else is paying.
You might know this, but as others indicate, the info you will get here isn't really going to help you since it will depend on your annual mileage, driving record, age, male or female, length of driving history, prior claims, types of coverage you choose, amounts of coverage you choose, coverage limits, marriage status (with many companies), other drivers, your driving (home location), car options, other combined insurance, etc and a bunch other variables I can't think of off hand. As smatthew says, just call your agent and they will give you a very good estimate of what you will pay.

Not trying to be a smart ass here. Just don't want you to waste your time listening to stuff that isn't going to apply to you. :)

38/month for 2 people

100k/300k/100k bodily injury/property damage

100k/300k uninsured/underinsured

250 deductible for comprehensive
250 deductible for collision

Both of us are in our 30s, WI

If you aren't in low 20s and have great driving record, it really depends on where you live, we were in Ca for a year and insurance there sucks balls (quadruple our WI insurance and that was with choosing higher deductibles)

38/month for 2 people

100k/300k/100k bodily injury/property damage

100k/300k uninsured/underinsured

250 deductible for comprehensive
250 deductible for collision

Both of us are in our 30s, WI

If you aren't in low 20s and have great driving record, it really depends on where you live, we were in Ca for a year and insurance there sucks balls (quadruple our WI insurance and that was with choosing higher deductibles)

The number is too good. I lived in the Chicago area before. Is it difficult to drive a Tesla in Wisconsin winter?

insurance.jpg
The number is too good. I lived in the Chicago area before. Is it difficult to drive a Tesla in Wisconsin winter?

I don't know yet, since I just got my LR AWD for 2 weeks and depends on your definition of difficult.

I'm coming from a prius c (FWD) and a odyssey (FWD too) and have never seen the need for winter tires (in the past 6 or so years since I've lived in WI), so I'm sure with the LR being AWD, it should make that winter driving much better than FWD vehicles even with just all season tires. I'm sure with how the 3 & EV's in general having low center of gravity and equally distributed weight to all tires, it should be super easy.

But I'm sure it'll be way easier to drive than all those 4x4 (lifted) trucks & suv's that usually end up in the ditches

Last edited: