TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Interior of Unknown Origin (no wood, no glass roof)

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Pkmmte, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Pkmmte

Pkmmte Le meow

wtfm3.png

I was browsing for sunshades when I found this. Does anyone know where this came from?

https://www.amazon.com/Sunshade-Tesla-Model-3-Custom-Windshield/dp/B07B9LSRPX/

Given that not even all of their images are of the Model 3, I doubt they went through the trouble of photoshopping a not-alcantara roof over the glass and made the wood black. Has anyone else seen this before? Potential standard interior?

2. CTreast

CTreast Member

That looks like a garbage photoshop job. Don't look into this.

• Like x 1
  3. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  4. TT97

TT97 Active Member