Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 invites are out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding Hotels... So many around here. May want to use a service like "priceline" to pick something with a lot of stars and good reviews.

Some people like to stay in SF for the touristic aspects.

Odd. I've been meeting a bunch of Californians who wished they lived in Canada.
Robin

I understand the immigration rate has risen since Trump has taken office. But trust me, those guys who think they want to live in Canada don't realize it's not all rainbows and unicorns up here either. Sure, things are great now because we're in our spring/summer season. Once they get a taste of winter, they'll be begging to head back to California. Politics aside that is.. :)

I wasn't made for the harsh conditions of Canada. But alas, it's been home for the past 35yrs. Hopefully I won't have to experience the harsh winters in another 5-7yrs. I hope to be migrating south where its nice and warm all the time. :)

Anyways, back to our scheduled program. Really wish I lived closer to Cali so I can go to the event. Going to be painful waiting to see Model 3's up by my neck of the woods...