TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 iPhone Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by MitchB, Apr 4, 2016.

1. MitchB

MitchB Member

I have always been a big fan of wallpapers that are designed to fit my iPhone lock screen. I created a few so far from the official press photos available of the Model 3. If you have made any wallpapers for the model 3 post them here? Just save them to your camera roll and enjoy!

- Mitch B

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  2. MitchB

MitchB Member

Heres another one I just mocked up.These are all sized to fit an iPhone 6. you may need to pinch to zoom in or out when you create the wallpaper on your device.

- Mitch B

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  3. MitchB

MitchB Member

A final one for tonight. I am mocking these up pretty quickly but I think they get the job done. At least for me.

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  4. t6061

t6061 New Member

Thanks Mitch! Much appreciated! Keep them coming!

Cheers,

Tim

5. Brad_NC

Brad_NC Member

I was bored... It is made for a 1080x1920 resolution like the iPhone 6s Plus

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  6. Blazing Whisper

I've been looking all over the place for wallpapers like these, thanks Mitch! Although I have a Galaxy S5 I should be able to fit these just well.

7. Grievor1988

Grievor1988 New Member

Sweet rocking the wallpapers on my phone now!

8. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Member

Great Idea! How about one like my avatar?