Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 is Arriving in Toronto (March 2) at Yorkdale Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting March 2, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla Toronto - Yorkdale Shopping Centre.

As you prepare for ownership, you can sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. Tesla product experts will be available in store to answer any questions you have on your upcoming order. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear about the latest Tesla updates, including our Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive system, now standard for Model S and Model X.

Starting March 2, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla Toronto - Yorkdale Shopping Centre.

As you prepare for ownership, you can sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. Tesla product experts will be available in store to answer any questions you have on your upcoming order. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear about the latest Tesla updates, including our Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive system, now standard for Model S and Model X.

Got this email today too and I’m totally stoked. To me it gives me a slight confirmation that the Canadian, and GTA area first, are going to be seeing deliveries in a few months, of things go to plan. So stoked!