Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should be able to make that happen tonight, I was just tested the waters with the kit and even though it’s priced the same at what you could buy separately for it hasn’t really had much response. I’ll see if I can remember how I added the drop down to the listing tonight.

Okay. Can you verify lug nut spec? TSportline has the Model 3 listed as 13/16 hex whereas your S/X kit is 21mm.

Have you rotate tires with multiple of these? What was the process?
Safety is always first
That being said and only because it’s a Tesla with the delicate underbelly I suggest two jack pads and two floor jacks.
If not for the soft underbelly of a field mouse and the angled factory lift spots and the intracul nature of said angled lift spot unlike most other cars where you could just life one corner and get the side to lift enough to just rotate that way.
There is too much down side to be....what’s the politically correct word? Frugal? And try the Macgyver it.
It’s not rocket science but rocket science went into making this car. So yah two jack pads and two floorjacks. It only takes a few minutes to do it this way and safety should always be first.

Reactions: hoang51
So do one side at a time to swap front to back, and then lift rear and swap both tires?

Safety is always first
That being said and only because it’s a Tesla with the delicate underbelly I suggest two jack pads and two floor jacks.
If not for the soft underbelly of a field mouse and the angled factory lift spots and the intracul nature of said angled lift spot unlike most other cars where you could just life one corner and get the side to lift enough to just rotate that way.
There is too much down side to be....what’s the politically correct word? Frugal? And try the Macgyver it.
It’s not rocket science but rocket science went into making this car. So yah two jack pads and two floorjacks. It only takes a few minutes to do it this way and safety should always be first.